- Preparation of Bank and Other Reconciliations;
- Group cash processing, reconciliations and deposits.
- Managing of cash floats and petty cash within the Group’s branches;
- Handling of day-to-day finance related queries and postings;
- Funding of the Group’s principal and bank accounts, processing bank transfers and postings;
- Liaise with local banks and assist with the opening of bank accounts and other bank related information;
- Monitoring of outstanding receivables and their ageing. Chasing of overdue balances on a regular basis;
- Drafting and maintenance of internal procedures;
- General accounting and administrative duties as required within the Finance department;
- A minimum of A-level in accounting or pursuing an accounting qualification;
- Have previous experience in an accounts role and basic experience in an accounting department.
- Be proficient in the latest Microsoft Office applications particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Have friendly and positive approach to work.
- Be detail oriented, have the ability to meet tight deadlines and be a team player.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Calamatta, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Calamatta.