Accounts Manager - Corporate Services
|Job Title:||Accounts Manager - Corporate Services|
|Contact Name:||Tijana Tufek|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 13:20|
A leader in the Financial Sector who services a large spectrum of clientele, is seeking to employ an Accounts Manager to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Provide excellent customer service ensuring clients receive prompt responses to requests and queries.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methodology, policies and principles.
- Supervise and monitor the work of the accounts department personnel and ensure that they follow established rules and procedures
- Ability to prioritize projects, quickly determine the requirements to accomplish them.
- Assist the head of accounts identify inefficiencies in work flow, and implement new processes and procedures to ensure timely, accurate financial reporting.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting /Finance or ACCA qualified
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Highly organized person;
- Ability to lead, mentor, motivate and develop staff
- Have a sound knowledge of the IFRS and GAPSME reporting standards
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role in corporate accounting will be considered an asset;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's