€45,000 - €50,000
8 months ago
A Corporate Services provider, is currently looking for an Accounts Manager to manage a small team of partly/fully qualified Accountants.
- Managing the international portfolio of clients in accounting, tax and VAT, while reporting to Directors.
- Manage and supervise a small team of professional individuals, including reviewing of accounting, financial statements, tax and VAT returns.
- Establishing and maintaining a good working relationship with clients and colleagues
- Provides on job training and assistance to other team members with regards to accounting, tax, VAT and other relating matters.
- Contribute to teams training and development
- Remain up to date with regards to accounting, tax and VAT updates.
- Approve and assist in billing to clients.
Requirements and skills
- A University Accounting Degree or ACCA qualification
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadline
- Advanced knowledge of IFRS/GAPSME
- 5 years post-grad experience in the sector
- 2 years of which in a management role
Find more Jobs in Malta