|Job Title:||Accounts Manager|
|Salary:||€30,000 - €35,000|
|Contact Name:||Steve Zammit|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2017 16:00|
A company which operates on an independent and commercial basis and work on large Local and International projects aimed towards long-term investment development in Malta and Gozo are looking fr an Account Manager to join their team.
The chosen candidate will be reporting directly to the CFO. This will be an exciting opportunity for the right person to learn and grow professionally.
Why join this company?
- Reporting directly to the CFO
- Attractive salary remuneration
- Opportunities for growth
- Office is centrally located in Malta
- Working on rewarding financial projects
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and will be responsible for:
- Organisation and maintenance of the accounting system;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and interim and annual financial statements;
- Compilation of annual tax returns and other statutory reports;
- Assist in the preparation of board packs for the Company's board meetings;
- Preparation of accounting reports and analyses for the board and committees thereof;
- Organisation of the company's annual general meeting including the preparation of all reports and documents thereof;
- Assisting in overseeing the business planning and budgetary functions of the company, and ensure compliance with the corporate vision and overall policies set by the board.
The ideal candidate must:
- Applicants must be fully qualified accountants with a minimum of 1 year post qualification experience.
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft applications especially Excel;
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills both in Maltese and English
- Be proactive, flexible and able to work independently.