Accounts Executive - Firm
|Job Title:||Accounts Executive - Firm|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2017 11:05|
An established audit firm with offices in Malta and Gozo are seeking to recruit an ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE to join their accounts department.
- Inputting of invoices, expenses, purchases, bank receipts, bank payments (could be from office or clients’ office)
- Bank, creditors, debtor’s reconciliations
- Compilation of VAT Returns
- Management Accounts
- Preparation of Profit & Loss accounts
- Compilation of TAX Returns
- Other accounts related assignments which may arise
Experience and Qualifications:
- Pursuing their ACCA examinations or an accountancy related degree.
- Candidate must have three years of experience in an accounts environment,
- Applicants must be energetic, willing to learn and to develop their career
- Must possess their own transport.
Benefits of working with this company:
- Wide exposure on both local and international clients
- Financial support in examination, study material and training
- The firm supports ACCA candidates interested in pursuing a career in accounting
- Study leave, over and above the legal leave entitlement
- Very competitive salary packages
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progress within the firm;
- Flexible hours will also be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's