Accounts Executive - Banking
|Job Title:||Accounts Executive - Banking|
|Salary:||€27,000 - €32,000|
|Contact Name:||Steve Zammit|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2018 16:22|
A leading international Bank in Malta is seeking to employ an Accounts Executive to join the Financial and Management Accounting Unit.
- Assist in the compilation of monthly statutory reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of the end-of-year financial statements and related reporting requirements.
- Assist in the application of accounting policies and procedures.
- Assist in the timely compilation of monthly management accounts.
- Assist in the upkeep of various registers forming part of the ERP chain of activities – e.g. Fixed Assets Register.
- Compiling VAT Returns.
- Assist in the execution of internal controls.
- Assist in the preparation of feasibility studies.
- Other ad hoc tasks delegated by the Head of Unit.
Competencies and experience
- The potential candidate should also have a positive attitude,
- Be well-organized, with a disposition to learn
- A meticulous and team-oriented approach to work.
You must also have:
- A University degree in Banking & Finance
- ACCA qualification or close to completing the qualification.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal communication skills.
- Be highly organized, pro-active self-starter, able to work on own initiative and excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work both independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Be flexible and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Have strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a Finance Department.
- A working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards and International Accounting Standards.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
For more information contact me on +356 20933240
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's