Accounts Executive - Aviation
|Job Title:||Accounts Executive - Aviation|
|Contact Name:||Steve Zammit|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2018 08:15|
We are currently looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Accounts Executive to join our dedicated team of professionals.
- Day-to-day accounting, book-keeping and invoicing procedures
- Preparation of aircraft reconciliations
- Maintenance of purchases and sales ledgers
- Maintaining and monitoring credit card and travel expenses and preparing related reconciliations
- Responsible for credit cards of employees
- Liaising with colleagues and internal departments for pending and open credit card expenses
Skills and Qualifications:
- AAT/ A level in Accountancy
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a similar position.
- Possess strong communication skills (written and spoken),
- Excellent IT skills (specifically with Microsoft Office),
- Be able to work on own initiative under tight deadlines,
- Be an effective team player and show ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Knowledge in NAV accounting package would be considered an asset.