A leading Business Aviation Company in Malta is looking to strengthen their Finance department. They are currently looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Accounts Executive to join their dedicated team of professionals.
The Accounts Executive will be responsible for the day to day accounting, book-keeping, invoicing procedures as well as assisting with the preparation for management accounts.
- Daily transaction postings
- Postings of Journal Entries
- Accounting up until Trial Balance level
- Assisting in the preparation of periodic management accounts
- Preparation of aircraft reconciliations
- Maintenance of purchases and sales ledgers
- Periodic reconciliation of bank accounts
- Suppliers statement reconciliations
Qualifications and Skills:
- AAT/ A level in Accountancy with a minimum 2 years’ experience working in a similar position
- The selected candidate must possess strong communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative under tight deadlines
- Be an effective team player and show ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge in NAV accounting package would be considered an asset