|Job Title:||Accounts Executive|
|Contact Name:||Chantelle Mifsud|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 14:33|
A leading translation company in Malta is currently looking for an accounts executive to join its team. The selected individual shall be mainly responsible for the day to day function
- Billing and communicating with customers on queries and collections and managing debt collection.
- Handling payments to suppliers.
- Handling of receipts and deposits.
- Monitoring of bank accounts & performing bank reconciliations.
- Performing monthly reporting and assisting in the year-end audit.
- Responding to ad-hoc enquiries from Senior Management
- Inputting transactions in the Company’s accounting package (Sage)
- Use the Company’s accounting package to generate monthly management accounts and budget comparisons
- An 'A' level standard in Accounts
- Work experience in the accounting sector is an asset.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised,
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- A desire to succeed within a supportive team environment.
- Be organised, meticulous and have good analytical skills.
- Proficient in Sage accounting Software and MS Office Products.
Find more Jobs in Malta
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's