A leading insurance company is currently looking for an accounts executive to assist in the preparation of reports and budgets.
- Assisting in the consolidation and reporting of the Company and Group results;
- Assisting in the preparation and provision of internal management information and reports;
- Assisting in the compilation and preparation of Solvency II reporting
- Assisting in the preparation of the yearly and monthly budgets;
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to MFSA, Central bank, MIA and other stakeholders;
- Liaising with the appointed external auditors to ensure prompt and accurate preparation of the statutory audit.
- Currently in the final stages of ACCA qualification or equivalent;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Competency in MS Office applications;
- Strong verbal and written communication;
- Knowledge of technical insurance accounting will be considered as an asset.
Find more Jobs in Malta