|Job Title:||Accounts Executive|
|Contact Name:||Chantelle Mifsud|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 10:36|
A leading insurance company is currently looking for an accounts executive to assist in the preparation of reports and budgets.
- Assisting in the consolidation and reporting of the Company and Group results;
- Assisting in the preparation and provision of internal management information and reports;
- Assisting in the compilation and preparation of Solvency II reporting
- Assisting in the preparation of the yearly and monthly budgets;
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to MFSA, Central bank, MIA and other stakeholders;
- Liaising with the appointed external auditors to ensure prompt and accurate preparation of the statutory audit.
- Currently in the final stages of ACCA qualification or equivalent;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Competency in MS Office applications;
- Strong verbal and written communication;
- Knowledge of technical insurance accounting will be considered as an asset.
Find more Jobs in Malta
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's