|Job Title:||Accounts Executive|
|Contact Name:||Chantelle Mifsud|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 14:16|
One of the leading maritime offices in Malta are currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Executive on full-time basis, to join their finance team.
- Checking and posting of Creditors invoices, processing of payments, and maintaining Accounts Payables.
- Issuing of invoices, chasing of debtors, and reconciling and monitoring of Accounts Receivables.
- Corresponding with debtors and creditors and assisting in solving disputes.
- Payroll processing
- Bank and Inter-company reconciliations.
- Assisting in the preparation of Management Accounts and year-end audits.
- Handling other generic accounts and administrative duties as requested by management.
- Have an Advanced Level qualification in Accounting. AAT Diploma and/or initial stages of ACCA would be considered an asset.
- Be familiar with Microsoft applications (Excel and Word).
- Be fluent in Maltese and English with excellent communication skills.
- Have at least 1 year working experience in an accounts environment.
- Be meticulous, highly organized, and able to work in a team.