A well- established company which offers a variety of financial services namely, audit, accounting and legal services to both local and international clients is seeking to recruit an accounts executive.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients.
- Maintaining accounting records, and completing day to day book-keeping.
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly/annual management accounts and VAT compliance.
- Dealing with audit queries and relating matters.
- Responsible for reviewing the tasks delegated to junior accounts executive.
- Meeting with clients forming part of his/her portfolio and attending to their requests and queries.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised person.
- Able to work on their own initiative and in a team whilst also adhering to deadlines.
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure.
- Final stages of completing ACCA certification, or equivalent qualification.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in payroll is considered an asset.
- Experience with Microsoft Office package
- Internal and external training
- Health insurance after probation
- 3 days study leave for courses related to the job
- Preferred Partners’ schemes – special rates from selected retailers, banks and dentists
- Performance reviews on an annual basis which can lead to performance bonuses and/or salary increments