€18,000 - €22,000
29 days ago
A company in the maritime sector is currently looking for an Accounts Executive to join their team.
The chosen candidate will be:
- Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer
- Checking and posting of Creditors invoices, processing of payments, and maintaining Accounts Payables.
- Issuing of invoices, chasing of debtors, and reconciling and monitoring of Accounts Receivables.
- Corresponding with debtors and creditors and assisting in solving disputes.
- Bank and Inter-company reconciliations.
- Filing of VAT Returns.
- Assisting in the preparation of Management Accounts.
- Assisting in annual audits.
- Handling other generic accounts and administrative duties as requested by management.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an Advanced Level qualification in Accounting. AAT Diploma and/or initial stages of ACCA would be considered an asset.
- Be familiar with Microsoft applications (Excel and Word).
- Be fluent in Maltese and English with excellent communication skills.
- Have at least 1 year working experience in an accounts environment.
- Be meticulous, highly organized, and able to work in a team.