Accounts Clerk / Credit Controll - Industry
|Job Title:||Accounts Clerk / Credit Controll - Industry|
|Contact Name:||Steve Zammit|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2017 10:39|
An opportunity has arisen for interested candidates to join the Company as Accounts Clerk within the Finance Department.
- Responsible for maintaining client accounts,
- Organising regular meetings with heads of department and referring defaulting clients to senior management team members.
- Handling customer queries
- Assisting the Finance team with month end tasks.
The position calls for an energetic and flexible candidate, representative of a forward-looking Company who can interact well with all stakeholders and work well under pressure.
- Have successfully completed secondary level of education and ideally in possession of the advanced level of education certificate in Accounts.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Be computer literate with experience in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Be in possession of a valid driving licence.
- Be fluent in English and Maltese.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's