An international pharmaceutical company is currently looking for an accounts clerk to join its team.
- To perform the day to day processing of transactions and ensure that records are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- To perform the day to day processing of GL transactions and ensure that financial records are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- To generate non-stock purchase orders as requested by other departments and do reception of items received
- To maintain the petty cash system, together with the upkeep of the cash transaction records and the monthly cash reconciliation system.
- To assist in the submission of monthly cash flow requirements to Head Office.
- To ensure the day-to-day administrative activities of the company are properly managed and that the administrative needs of the company are continuously serviced.
- To ensure that visitors are welcomed and attended to during the duration of their visit.
- To monitor that external service providers related to the administrative activities are giving the proper service to the company as per agreed terms.
- To organise travel arrangements as necessary
- Ordinary level or Advanced level of education
- A minimum of two years’ experience in an office environment would be an asset