A local organization which operates internationally are currently searching for an accounts clerk to join their team in Malta.
- Maintaining accounting records by inputting suppliers invoices and filing documents.
- Reconciling bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Replying to and following up suppliers’ queries and complaints as regards invoicing-related matters.
- Maintaining the Fixed Assets Register
- Assists in audit preparation and during audit
- Assists with online banking payments
- Preparing ad hoc reports as requested.
- Performing other general office duties.
- Preferably have experience in a similar position.
- Possesses an ECDL Certification
- Possesses an Advanced Level in Accounting or equivalent to MQF Level 4 certification.
- Preferably competent with the Access Dimensions Finance Accounting Software.
- A team player and embrace a solid work ethics
- Reliable and have a proactive approach
- Effective Communication Skills
- Possesses an excellent knowledge of spoken and written Maltese and English, and good knowledge of Italian