The person occupying this position will:
- Manage clients and clients’ accounting documents and records;
- Vet and verify accuracy of accounting documents or records such as invoices, bank statements, etc.);
- Input and record transactions in the accounting systems;
- Manage Sales and Purchases Ledgers, Debtors and Creditors Reconciliations and post Invoices thereof.
- Reconcile bank accounts and transactions,
- Prepare and issue payroll reports (FSS), including payslips and ensuring instructions to pay salaries are notified on a timely basis;
- Establish/maintain physical files and filing of documents;
- Other general accounting duties as may be required from time to time.
In-house training shall be provided to the employee on the above list of tasks and duties
The ideal candidate for this job should:
- Have at least Advanced level standard in Accounts and basic experience in an accounting department
- Be able to set and work accurately to tight deadlines
- Show initiative and enthusiasm to learn and adapt to high volumes of transactions
- Be a natural self-starter with a positive attitude who
- Can communicate effectively both internally and externally
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidate
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.