|Job Title:||Accounts Clerk|
|Salary:||€18,000 - €22,000|
|Contact Name:||Kamil Radziewski|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2018 08:40|
A Maltese-based law firm focusing mainly on areas of technology, gaming & gambling, payments, tax, corporate law, corporate finance, M&A and corporate services, are currently looking for an Accounts Clerk to join their finance team.
The person occupying this position will
- Manage clients and clients’ accounting documents and records;
- Vet and verify accuracy of accounting documents or records such as invoices, bank statements, etc.);
- Input and record transactions in the accounting systems;
- Manage Sales and Purchases Ledgers, Debtors and Creditors Reconciliations and post Invoices thereof.
- Reconcile bank accounts and transactions,
- Prepare and issue payroll reports (FSS), including payslips and ensuring instructions to pay salaries are notified on a timely basis;
- Establish/maintain physical files and filing of documents;
- Other general accounting duties as may be required from time to time.
The ideal candidate for this job should
- Have at least Advanced level standard in Accounts and basic experience in an accounting department
- Be able to set and work accurately to tight deadlines
- Show initiative and enthusiasm to learn and adapt to high volumes of transactions
- Be a natural self-starter with a positive attitude who can communicate effectively both internally and externally
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's