|Job Title:||Accounts Clerk|
|Salary:||€12,000 - €16,000|
|Contact Name:||Kamil Radziewski|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2018 14:29|
Experience the maritime sector by joining this long-standing shipping firm as an Accounts Clerk.
You will be:
- Checking and posting of Creditors invoices, processing of payments, and maintaining Accounts Payables.
- Issuing of invoices, assisting in chasing of debtors, and reconciling of Accounts Receivables.
- Liaising with other departments for the collection of relevant information for issuing customers’ invoices.
- Corresponding with debtors and creditors and assisting in solving disputes.
- Printing, sorting, scanning and filing of invoices.
- Handling other generic accounts and administrative duties as requested by management.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an Advanced Level qualification in Accounting. Candidates with Ordinary Level qualification in Accounting will also be considered.
- Be familiar with Microsoft applications (Excel and Word).
- Be fluent in Maltese and English with excellent communication skills.
- Be meticulous, highly organized, and able to work in a team.