The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Assist and also take responsibility for all accounting functions for a selected portfolio of client companies.
- Assist and also take responsibility in the production of necessary periodic accounts together with supporting documents for board and other meetings and comply with clients' individual normal reporting requirements.
- Assist on all banking transactions and asset management administration for a selected portfolio of client companies in compliance with the Investment guidelines.
- Assist and also take responsibility in the preparation of financial accounts to pre audit stage, and to assist the respective client company’s auditors.
- Assist and also take responsibility with the planning of client board and committee meetings and the production of the necessary agenda, papers and minutes.
- Assist and also take responsibility with the preparation of budgets, feasibility studies and similar financial projections.
- To undertake the relevant procedures to maintain and enhance the Company’s quality standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Partly Qualified Accountant (degree or ACCA);
- At least 1-2 years of experience with similar position;
- Have strong command on both written and spoken English
- Good communication skills