€18,000 - €23,500
27 days ago
A trust company, registered with the MFSA for the purposes of delivering sophisticated corporate and private trustee as well as administrative pensions services to a range of internationally mobile corporate and personal clients are looking for an accounts assistant to join their team.
- Preparation of trust financial statements from trial balance
- Preparation of trust UK tax returns and other tax reporting requirements such as P11d and S731, Malta company tax returns and IRS For 3520-As
- Ensure accounting documentation is correct to support set of financial accounts and tax returns
- Update Accounts manager with regards to financial accounts and tax return progress and ensure the internal tracker database is accurate and complete in accordance to the procedure
- Record times spent on different client matters accurately and proactively pay attention to allocated budgets and log any overruns on the system
- Assist administrators in book-keeping queries when required and in any ad-hoc projects given by the Accounts manager
- Assist Accounts manager with audit of registered pension plans
- Assist administrators with audit queries in Malta corporate clients
- Assist administrators with completion of Malta VAT returns for Malta corporate clients
Skills and experiences
- The ideal candidate must possess an A-level standard of education
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset but is not a must.