|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Location:||Floriana , Malta|
|Salary:||€20,000 - €25,000|
|Contact Name:||Chantelle Mifsud|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019 08:09|
An International shipping company is currently seeking to recruit an accounts assistant who shall be reporting to the finance manager and who shall be responsible for the correct and reliable posting in the accounting systems in line with the requirements of various group companies.
- Daily lunch allowance
- Mobile phone subscription
- Christmas bonus
- Health insurance post-probation
- Scanning, uploading and coding of Purchase invoices and Purchase Credit Notes in the company’s AP automation software
- Sending Purchase invoices and Purchase Credit Notes for Review and Approval
- Transferring approved Purchase invoices and Purchase credit notes to the respective company’s accounting system;
- Posting of manual Purchase Invoices and Credit Notes in the respective accounting system
- Preparing outgoing invoices and credit notes whilst ensuring that they are prepared correctly
- Handling Supplier issues and clarifications
- Prepare payment runs and access on-line banking systems to prepare bank transactions
- Posting of bank transactions in respective company’s accounting system
- Any additional tasks required by the Finance Manager and Finance team for the smooth running of the department.
- A level /AAT qualification in Accounts
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Willingness to learn and advance
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Basic knowledge of MS packages, especially MS Excel
- Experience with AP automation software would be considered an asset.