Accounts & Billing Clerk
|Job Title:||Accounts & Billing Clerk|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2018 14:51|
The person occupying this position will:
The person occupying this position will be performing day to day bookkeeping tasks on general
billing receivable and other general support functions.
These tasks include:
- The preparation and submission of customer Request for Payment, invoices and receipts
- Checking received payments, coordinating deposit activities, inputting in systems and allocating funds
- Tracking and auditing petty cash, updating and verifying journals and ledgers and performing necessary reconciliations
- Monitoring and following up of internal accounts, non-payment, delayed payment and aged debtors
- Liaising with colleagues, clients and suppliers on billing related matters
- Perform scanning, filing and general administrative tasks
The ideal candidate for this job should have:
• Basic knowledge of accounting and booking principles and procedures
• Previous experience in accounts
• Good written, verbal and report-writing skills in English
• Conversant with MS office applications
• Very good multi-tasking and time management skills
• Able to keep calm under stressful situations
• Able to interact cordially, with respect and dignity with other colleagues
Knowledge of the Shireburn accounting system would be considered an asset.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidate.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's