A specialist tour operator is currently seeking to recruit an accounts and administration executive who shall be responsible for providing support in accountancy and financial related tasks.
- Compiling and maintaining an updated pricing dossier in line with contracted rates;
- Checking invoiced rates against contracted rates as per dossier;
- Processing multi-currency Invoices and transactions (accounts payables/receivables) in Sage Accounting software in line with International Financial Reporting Standards and VAT regulations;
- Maintaining accounting documents and records;
- Checking accuracy of payment orders for signatures;
- Performing monthly routine Invoice control checks, for posting accuracy in line with control policies and procedures;
- Reconciling bank statements;
- Maintaining accounting archives and general filing systems and correspondence;
- Compiling and updating Document Database;
- Maintaining office equipment log / fixed asset register;
- Assisting the accountant and assistant accountant with routine and non-routine accountancy and reporting tasks;
- General office administration duties.
- Be a fully or partly qualified Accounting Technician (AAT or equivalent) will be considered an asset;
- Experience in a similar position within an accounting department;
- Strong foundation in accounting and VAT principles;
- Proficiency in Sage Evolution accounting software;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Analytical skills – Understand how to report researched data;
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate information, both verbally and written business communications;
- Excellent organizational & presentation skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Time management skills.