Looking for an energetic individual to join the team in the role of Accounts & Administration Clerk within BMIT's dynamic Finance department.
This role calls for someone who is organised and has an eye for detail, with a meticulous approach to work. The ideal candidate must also have good knowledge of Microsoft Office especially in Excel and Word. S/he needs to also possess good communication skills, both written and verbal and also be self-motivated and assertive. You will be able to work under pressure in order to achieve set deadlines and possess a willingness to work independently as well as in a team.
The below is what is required:
- Applicants must have a minimum A' level pass in Accounts or equivalent.
- Applicants must have at least one year of experience in a similar post.
If you feel that you fit the above description then here is a glimpse of what your responsibilities in this role would be.
The selected candidate will be joining the company’s finance team and will be supporting the Accounts Department in the day-to-day activities including the following:
- Processing of invoices, payments and other accounting documents;
- Liaising with clients and suppliers regarding billing queries;
- Keeping accurate and proper accounting records;
- Reconciling accounts in a timely manner;
- Assisting in the compilation of monthly management accounts;
- Preparing and compiling monthly reports;
- Assisting auditors as necessary;
- Performing administrative duties as necessary.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.