|Job Title:||Accounts Administrator|
|Salary:||€18,000 - €23,000|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2018 13:45|
One of Malta’s prestigious law firms which specializes in aviation, funds, shipping and various other sectors are currently looking for an accounts administrator to join their finance team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- The daily process of business transactions, accounts payable and receivable, invoicing, preparation of bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements, accounts reconciliations and debt control.
Skills and Experience
- Capable to work in a team
- Be proficient in MS Office applications
- Possess a good command of English and Maltese
- Possess an ‘A’ level qualification or equivalent in Accounts
- The ideal candidate must possess previous experience in a similar role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's