Accounting Services Team Specialist
|Job Title:||Accounting Services Team Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Noorina Abdoulraman|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2018 10:20|
A company with expertise in Risk Management, Security Operations, Technology, Training and Consultancy, is looking for an Accounting Services Team Specialist. This role reports to the Accounting Services Team Leader. You will be end-responsible for several companies accounts and the month-end process.
- Deliver the flash, month-end reporting and statutory accounts for several corporate entities
- Execute bank, payroll, inventory, tax and social security and other balance sheet reconciliations for all corporate entities
- Post the payroll and other key journals for all countries
- Maintain accuracy and timeliness to ensure meeting SSC Service Levels
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements and statutory reporting.
- Process the monthly payroll journals for all countries
- Create the tax, social security and other reconciliations at or prior to month-end
- Check the revenue accounting after the billing runs have been executed
- Process month-end and year-end close process per the Close Checklist
- Prepare cash flow reports
- Provide meaningful narrative for reconciliations (variances) and journals
- Prepare and post all required GL journals at month-end
- Support the accounts receivable, accounts payable and other team specialists for accounting related enquiries
- Support relevant audit processes
- Document and maintain business procedures and adhere to accounting policies.
- Ensure all supporting documentation is received on time from country teams and filed as per the document management system procedures
- Support the implementation of new practices/procedures to improve efficiency within the teams and business.
- Support internal and external audit
Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy.
- Partly qualified accountant ACCA or ACA.
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's