A licensed Investment Services Company is looking to expand its Accounts Department and has a vacancy for an Accounting Assistant working on part time basis with flexible hours.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting in the day-to-day routine accounts procedures
- Performing daily reconciliation of bank accounts, ledger and customer accounts
- Perform any other duties and reports as may be determined by the Company from time to time
The preferred candidate should have:
- ‘A’ level knowledge of accountancy
- Previous experience within an Accounts environment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in business English
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Apart from the above, the following key skills and behavior are considered an asset:
- Proven ability to work accurately whilst still meeting deadlines
- Planning, organising and management of priorities
- Maturity and strong determination to get the job done and produce output of a consistently high quality
- Excellent interpersonal skills.