|Job Title:||Accounting Assistant|
|Salary:||€18,000 - €20,000|
|Contact Name:||Chantelle Mifsud|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 14:32|
This Brand is licensed as a category 3 Investment Services Company by the Malta Financial Services Authority. As a world leader in online foreign exchange trading, the Company’s philosophy has focused on providing exceptional customer service and powerful technology.
They are currently looking to expand their Accounts Department and require an Accounting Assistant to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the selected candidate’s duties would include assisting in the day-to-day routine accounts procedures, performing reconciliations of bank accounts, assist in compiling and holding of month end and annual reports, postings of Journal entries, and perform any other duties and reports as may be determined by the Company from time to time.
Some benefits being offered include:
- Work Phone after Probation
- Health insurance
- Parking Included
- Study leave
Requirements & Experience
The preferred candidate should meet the following requirements:
- A Diploma in Accounting or initial stages of ACCA;
- A minimum of one-year experience within an Accounts environment;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in business English;
- A very strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Proven ability to work accurately whilst still meeting deadlines;
- Planning, organising and management of priorities; and
- Maturity and strong determination to get the job done and produce output of a consistently high quality.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's