A Global financial services provider dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their businesses and wealth is looking for an Accountant for their real estate team.
- To ensure all documents received are properly booked in the correct entities of the portfolio
- To oversee the monthly accounting function of the defined portfolio of entities
- In line with the company close procedures and deadlines to prepare and report the portfolio results
- To ensure detailed monthly reconciliations be prepared and reviewed
- To ensure all the key profit and loss transactions be properly reviewed, analysed and signed-off before submitting the results to the Group Consolidation Team
- At all times to track expenses against budget and to report deviations
- To meet all statutory and other regulatory deadlines. The statutory financials must be done in line with IFRS
- Where applicable attend to and be responsible for all in-country tax filings
- Liaise regularly with other key players in the Group Finance team
- Meet reporting deadlines.
Qualifications and Experience:
- ACCA qualified and minimum 5 year working experience with a recognised Auditing Company;
- More than 5 years working experience in financial reporting and worked in an accounting tea
- Computer literate (excel experience);
- Highly skilled and good understanding/knowledge of IFRS;