€35,000 to €45,000
15 days ago
A brand specialising in corporate services, pensions and funds is currently looking for an Accountant to join its finance team. Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of accounts executives
- Production of Scheme accounts for a number of pension schemes that are currently administered by the Company
- Preparation of Tax Returns, Debtors management
- Preparation and reviewing of Management accounts and liaising with auditors in this regard
- Assisting in the preparation of regulatory reports which are required by the MFSA under the Pension Rules for Personal Retirement Schemes
- Preparation of budgets and managements accounts for the Company
- Liaising with third parties, such as local foreign banks
- Handling Tax issues, such as Double tax Treaties
- Handling Forex Exchange
- In addition to the duties which the job normally entails such additional or other duties as necessary to meet the needs of the Employer’s business or as the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake
Skills and experience:
- The ideal candidate must be a fully qualified Accountant
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a finance related role.
- The desired candidate will be required to have excellent organisation and communication skills.
- The candidate will also need to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English are necessary.