€30,000 - €35,000
19 days ago
A local firm is seeking to employ an accountant to join their ever-growing team of specialists. The company is a versatile team of experts, providing a range of financial and advisory services to various businesses and organisations.
- Managing a portfolio of accountancy clients
- Maintaining up to date day-to-day accounting records for a portfolio of clients;
- Supervising and mentoring junior accountants to manage other clients
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for clients;
- Coordinating the timely preparation of management information;
- Preparation and filing of VAT Returns;
- Liaising with external auditors to finalise audits for portfolio of clients;
Qualifications and Experience:
- ACCA Qualified or near completion
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Eyesel, Microsoft Dynamics or SFM would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Excel
- Be meticulous and analytical.
- Able to work on their own initiative and in a team.
- Chosen candidate will work their way up towards a managerial position to manage, build and develop the accountancy division within the firm