Accountant (Law firm)
|Job Title:||Accountant (Law firm)|
|Salary:||€35,000 to €40,000|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2017 14:58|
Our Client is a boutique Swiss law firm with its main office in Switzerland, and corporate advisory presence in Malta and the United Arab Emirates, are seeking a fully qualified accountant to join their team.
Some perks include:
- Carpark membership
- Attractive salary
- Performing accounting functions to support management
- Recording business transactions into the general ledger system and accounting for accruals and prepayments.
- Administering accounts receivables and accounts payable
- Preparation of VAT Returns and assisting with Tax Queries
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Preparation and co-ordination of the audit
- Preparation of Budgets and Cash flows
- Preparing special ad-hoc financial reports by analysing and summarizing account information
- Any other tasks that may be required by the Managing Partner
Skills and qualifications
- A Master or bachelor degree in finance or accounting.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an accounting environment.
- Knowledge of accounting norms and principles and their application.
- A good planner who is able to work independently, under pressure and within set timelines.
- Self motivated, having a positive “can do” attitude with a hands on approach and ability to work well with others.
- Strong communications skills - knowledge of English is a must, French desirable.
- Strong organisational skills; highly organised, analytical and detail oriented.