|Job Title:||Accountant- Insurance|
|Contact Name:||Chantelle Mifsud|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 14:56|
An insurance management company is currently searching for an accountant to join their finance team.
- Processing of non-technical and technical information in accounting system;
- Performance and follow up of clients’ operating requirements including affecting payments and ensuring sufficient funds are available for operating purposes;
- Preparing management accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis;
- Preparing financial statements;
- Assisting in the preparation of Tax and Vat return before submission;
- Liaising with other internal departments and external parties such as banks and auditors relevant to the operations and regulation of the company and its clients;
- Responding to clients’ ad-hoc queries;
- Preparing and submitting regulatory returns to the competent authorities; and
- Performing any other duties that may be required for the smooth running of the finance department.
- Must be a fully qualified accountant through ACCA or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the insurance sector is not a must but will be considered an asset.
- Able to prioritize and work under pressure.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's