- Processing of non-technical and technical information in accounting system;
- Performance and follow up of clients’ operating requirements including affecting payments and ensuring sufficient funds are available for operating purposes;
- Preparing management accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis;
- Preparing financial statements;
- Assisting in the preparation of Tax and Vat return before submission;
- Liaising with other internal departments and external parties such as banks and auditors relevant to the operations and regulation of the company and its clients;
- Responding to clients’ ad-hoc queries;
- Preparing and submitting regulatory returns to the competent authorities; and
- Performing any other duties that may be required for the smooth running of the finance department.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Fully qualified accountant through ACCA or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the insurance sector is not a must but will be considered at asset.
- You will adopt a meticulous and conscientious approach to work
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure to meet deadlines.