A leading regulatory entity is currently recruiting an accountant to be part of its finance department.
- Day to day administration of the accounting functions;
- Responsible for Balance Sheet line item reconciliations;
- Assist in the month-end accounting procedures;
- Preparation of VAT returns;
- Assist in Regulatory reporting;
- Engaging in any other tasks as assigned by management.
- Be in possession of a professional accounting qualification (i.e. ACCA, BA in Accounting);
- Advanced level of knowledge and usage of Microsoft Excel;
- Have a good command of English;
- Good communication skills;
- Organized, tidy, accurate and meticulous;
- Problem solving skills;
- Team player with a positive “can-do” attitude whilst adhering to deadlines;
- Ability to work in a modern and international work environment;