Accountant - Financial Services
|Job Title:||Accountant - Financial Services|
|Salary:||€30,000 - €35,000|
|Contact Name:||Steve Zammit|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2017 14:56|
- Maintaining the financial ledger;
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly financial reports;
- Monitoring the cash flow position of the company;
- Preparing financial statements and other documents needed for auditing purposes;
- Liaising with external auditors and handling any other duties as assigned by the board of directors;
- Handling and managing any ad-hoc projects that may crop up as and when requested by the management.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have strong English communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Be well-organized, methodical, have an eye for detail
- Demonstrate a pro-active and positive approach to work.
- Ideally applicants possess ACCA certification or are in the process of doing so.
- Applicants must at a minimum have 2 years' experience in a similar post.
- Applicants must be ECDL certified.
Knowledge of Shireburn will be considered an asset.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's