A well established Maltese company, specialising in a range of personal and professional services to international clients, is seeking to employ a Qualified Accountant.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and managing a portfolio of clients in their financial reporting requirements (IFRS and GAPSME)
- Preparation of monthly, ad-hoc and annual management reporting, IFRS/GAPSME financial statements and dealing with auditors during the annual audits
- Taking on a senior role on similar work as detailed above carried out by fellow team members
- Preparation and filing of VAT and Tax returns
- Compliance with other financial statutory reporting requirements.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA or equivalent) with past accounting experience preferably gained in audit or related financial service practice
- Be conversant with International Financial Reporting Standards/GAPSME
- Ideally have experience in the preparation of VAT and Tax returns
- Be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, be dedicated and result-oriented and be a team player