Accountant and Purchasing Stock
|Job Title:||Accountant and Purchasing Stock|
|Salary:||€35,000 - €42,000|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 15:53|
A very well-known chocolate brand who has recently opened its first boutique is currently looking for an Accountant and Purchasing stock to join its finance team.
Flexibility is one of the benefits being offered by the company.
- Use IT accounting software to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs.
- Liaise and negotiate with customers and suppliers.
- Mature business by analysing stock problems and producing new solutions.
- Forecasting orders and payment forecasts.
- Organise the storage and distribution of goods.
- Monitor stock control, warehousing and flow of goods.
- Keep a constant check on stock levels.
- Develop a purchasing strategy.
- Forecast levels of demand for services and products.
- P&L Every 30 days
- Cash flow Daily Basis
- Balance Sheet Every 30 days
- Audits Accounts
Skills and Experience
- The ideal Candidate must be a fully qualified accountant
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role