€33,000 to €36,000
18 days ago
A financial services firm focusing mainly on pensions is currently looking for an Accountant to join its team, reporting to the head of finance you will be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility for accounting function of the allocated company/ies.
- Contact for auditors and tax advisors.
- Preparation of management reporting.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Preparation of monthly reporting.
- Responsibility for creation and management of payments.
- Other areas as and when the need arises.
Skills and Experience:
- Will be a qualified ACCA or B. Accounting (Hons).
- Able to multi-task.
- Able to keep calm under stressful situations.
- Knowledge of international financial reporting standards and tax.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- High level of accuracy and attention to details.