|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 13:56|
The successful candidate shall be responsible for managing a portfolio of diversified clients efficiently. The main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management accounts and financial reports;
- Liaising with clients and auditors;
- VAT compliance: (i) tax returns; (ii) recapitulative statements; (iii) other related VAT documents and reporting;
- Tax compliance: (i) tax computations; (ii) tax returns; (iii) tax refund applications; (iv) other tax documents and statutory forms;
- Ensuring deadlines are met;
- Providing quality service to clients;
- Reporting to management on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate shall:
- be proficient in MS Office Applications - MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook;
- be able to work under minimal supervision and on own initiative;
- be motivated and committed to clients’ needs;
- have excellent communication skills both verbally and written in English (other languages are considered as an asset).
The role is ideal for someone who wishes to broaden their experience and take on a challenge.
We are offering an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. WH Partners, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at WH Partners.