|Contact Name:||Noorina Abdoulraman|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 09:26|
Our client, a privately held diversified telecommunications group with operations and investments on all five continents, is seeking to recruit an Accountant who will be responsible for various accounting responsibilities for the group management company and its subsidiaries.
- Process all journals to the correct account codes and cost centres
- Ensuring all invoices are captured correctly by the cost accountant in the Accounts
- Payable module and maintain control of documents.
- Ensuring all creditors invoices are properly authorized by HOD.
- Prepare creditors reconciliations prepared before payment is issued.
- Request supplier invoices on a monthly basis
- Process all customer invoices on SAGE.
- Chasing debtors for payments
- Prepare month end accounts for a portfolio of companies.
- Agree inter co balances.
- Load month end accounts into Hyperion financial management.
- Prepare yearly budgets.
- Prepare quarterly forecasts.
- Agree inter co balances
- Year End Audit and Year End Reporting
- Assist in resolving any audit queries thoroughly and timely
- ACCA qualified with at least 3 years’ post qualification experience
- At least 5 years working experience in managing a portfolio of companies
- Knowledge of Sage accounting.
- Knowledge of Hyperion is beneficial but in house training can be provided.
- Ability to work independently and communicate effectively.