A brand that is responsible for drafting resolution plans for banks and certain investment services firms, Advise companies on whether an institution should go into liquidation or resolution and the application of resolution tools when necessary. This brand interacts on an on-going basis with European institutions and local Authorities. This brand is seeking to recruit an Accountant to join their finance team.
The successful candidate will join a multidisciplinary team and will be expected to join in the various duties including the following tasks as necessary:
- Prepare resolution plans and/or assist in the drafting of such plans
- Analyse and discuss recovery plans as appropriate given the implications that such plans may have on the resolution plans
- Conduct or assist with the resolvability assessments
- Undertaking assurance checks relating to the calculation of contributions by institutions which fall under the scope of the SRB
- Calculating contributions for the institutions which do not fall in the scope of the SRB
- Conducting assurance checks of the Liability Data Template and other data
- Implementing SRB policy and the EBA’s Regulatory Technical Standards
- Conduct policy related analysis and prepare policy documents related to Resolution;
- Participation and co-ordination of meetings
- Carry out work related to EU developments
- Conduct or assist with the analysis and preparation of comments on documents discussed in various Working Groups and Task Forces
- To oversee and guide more Junior Staff in part of his/her duties
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments related to resolution aspects, that may arise from time to time and to report on the outcome of such assignments as may be appropriate and necessary.
Requirements & Experience
- We are looking for candidates with solid academic background in Accountancy.
- The role calls for someone possessing in accountancy qualification
- If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least seven (7) years of relevant experience, we would still be interested in speaking with you.