about 1 year ago
A local pension services company is on the search for an accountant who will be responsible for accounting functions and who will be reporting to the accounting manager.
- Recording the clients’ portfolio transactions;
- Prepare the clients’ accounting and review work prepared by Junior accountants;
- Ensure that any payments effected by the investment banks are in line with the Trustee’s instructions;
- Liaise with the investment banks for any investment documentation or clarifications on trade and other transactions;
- Drafting the Scheme’s management accounts;
- Assisting in assessing the fair value of the investments and gathering any other information required for the preparation of the notes to the schemes financial statements;
- Proven accountancy knowledge particularly related to financial assets;
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounting;
- Good organisational skills;
- Ability to work within a team and communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels;
- Self motivated with a structured and determined approach to work.