€20,000 - €25,000
26 days ago
A local pension services company is on the search for a semi- qualified accountant who will be responsible for accounting functions and who will be reporting to the accounting manager.
- Prepare the clients’ accounting and eventually also reviewing the clients’ accounting prepared by the junior accountants;
- Ensure that any payments effected by the investment banks are in line with the Trustee’s instructions;
- Liaise with the investment banks for any investment documentation or clarifications on trades and other transactions;
- Drafting the Scheme’s management accounts;
- Assisting in assessing the fair value of the investments and gathering any other information required for the preparation of the notes to the schemes financial statements;
- Liaising with the auditors.
- Proven accountancy knowledge particularly related to financial assets;
- Knowledge of formulas used within Microsoft excel;
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Good organisational skills;
- Ability to work within a team and communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels;
- Self motivated with a structured and determined approach to work.