|Job Title:||Account Receivable|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Christine|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2018 12:42|
One of the most trusted private risk and security management companies in East and Central Africa are looking for an Account Receivable to join their team. Built on the belief that creating a safe environment enables people and businesses to thrive, they focus on the delivery of world class risk mitigation through superior local knowledge and outstanding people.
This role reports to the Head of Shared Services and is responsible for the timely production, verification and reconciliation of Customer invoices and to ensure that customer payments are applied within established time limits. Support the country cash collection staff in collecting the cash as per the cash collection plans. As well as supporting business as usual activities, the Accounts Receivable Team Specialist will support the Head of the SSC with ad hoc project work.
- Process and produce Customer Invoices as agreed with the country teams
- Maintain accuracy and timeliness to ensure meeting SSC Service Levels
- Follow corporate policies and procedures as defined for the role
- Contribute to the maintenance of the Groups financial accounts
- Process billing requests in a timely and accurate fashion
- Manage queries from the business and customers
- Produce Customer Statements monthly and resolve issue reported by customers
- Reconcile Accounts Receivable Ledger at month end
- Maintain the AR Fiscal Archive
- Post incoming payments to the customer ledgers
Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Good competency in Microsoft Office with excellent Excel spreadsheet abilities.
- Ability to work as a self-motivated member of a team taking initiative when opportunities arise.
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- Good interpersonal skills being an effective communicator and listener with the ability to provide clear and precise explanations
- Confident out-going individual with a high level of personal integrity
- Numerate, attention to detail with a high level of accuracy and efficiency when completing data entry tasks.
- Logical analytical approach with practical problem solving skills