Global leader in cross platform solutions is currently looking for an Account Manager (German Speaking)
- Identifying revenue opportunities within prospects & customers' communities through communications, programs and other activities as needed
- Prospecting, qualifying and generating sales within our established partners.
- Ensuring suspect identification, planning, account qualification and needs analysis at all prospect levels
- Generating qualified leads and sales opportunities by prospecting, cold calling and following up with inbound inquiries (phone, web visits/downloads, tradeshows, seminars etc.)
- Actively contribute to sales revenue generation
- Identifying and closing additional purchases of products and services by customers' communities through account management.
- Working closely with Pre-Sales Engineering, Support, Field & Channel Sales and Marketing.
- Engaging in technical discussions with potential clients, demonstrations and presentations.
- Remaining knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in the B2B infrastructure and virtualisation industries
- Fluent in written and verbal business level English and German
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Work experience should include a minimum of 2 years in a sales role with experience in a B2B and channel environment
- Knowledge of networks, infrastructure and virtualisation is an asset
- Excellent communication skills are required, both written and oral
- Good time management and ability to work on their own at times
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM web based tool is a plus