Client is looking for highly motivated individuals with a particular focus on attention to detail and service standards to cover the role of Account Manager (Private Equity).
- Timely and accurate NAV calculations.
- To ensure NAV calculations are reviewed and delivered by the agreed delivery time frames along with any other client specific reporting requirements.
- Operational onboarding of new and take on funds and ensure everything has been prepared prior to the launch and take on date – bank and broker access, set-up in the accounting system, etc.
- Attendance in meetings where NAV calculations, financial statements and other deliverables are discussed.
- Processing and review of all capital call and distribution transactions.
- Ongoing Implementation and refinement of SSAE 16 controls.
- Ensuring client enquiries are answered in accordance with the Private Equity team’s service standards on an ongoing basis.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and other requirements of the funds specifications.
- Detailed review of NAV calculations for private equity, real estate and listed funds.
- Review of subscriptions and redemptions.
- Authorisation of payments via bank portals.
- Preparation and review of financial statements as required annually.
- Ability to deal with auditors (external and internal) and manage and respond to audit queries.
- Monitoring of admin fee payments and chasing of debtors.
- Ensuring best practice are adopted and improving processes to gain efficiencies.
- At least 3 years’ experience in private equity, real estate, funds of funds and debt / loan funds.
- Familiarity with preparing and reviewing of capital call, distributions, management fee calculations, waterfall calculations and preparation of financial statements.
- Using the Efront system for accounting transactions, creating periodic accruals, creating private equity reports.
- Knowledge of accounting standards.
- An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Capacity to problem-solve and ability to deal with complex issues.
- Part or fully qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA).
Strong PC skills including Word, Excel and Macros in Excel.