|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kamil Radziewski|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2018 14:34|
Client is looking for highly motivated individuals with a particular focus on attention to detail and service standards to cover the role of Account Manager (Private Equity).
- Timely and accurate NAV calculations.
- To ensure NAV calculations are reviewed and delivered by the agreed delivery time frames along with any other client specific reporting requirements.
- Operational onboarding of new and take on funds and ensure everything has been prepared prior to the launch and take on date – bank and broker access, set-up in the accounting system, etc.
- Attendance in meetings where NAV calculations, financial statements and other deliverables are discussed.
- Processing and review of all capital call and distribution transactions.
- Ongoing Implementation and refinement of SSAE 16 controls.
- Ensuring client enquiries are answered in accordance with the Private Equity team’s service standards on an ongoing basis.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and other requirements of the funds specifications.
- Detailed review of NAV calculations for private equity, real estate and listed funds.
- Review of subscriptions and redemptions.
- Authorisation of payments via bank portals.
- Preparation and review of financial statements as required annually.
- Ability to deal with auditors (external and internal) and manage and respond to audit queries.
- Monitoring of admin fee payments and chasing of debtors.
- Ensuring best practice are adopted and improving processes to gain efficiencies.
- At least 3 years’ experience in private equity, real estate, funds of funds and debt / loan funds.
- Familiarity with preparing and reviewing of capital call, distributions, management fee calculations, waterfall calculations and preparation of financial statements.
- Using the Efront system for accounting transactions, creating periodic accruals, creating private equity reports.
- Knowledge of accounting standards.
- An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Capacity to problem-solve and ability to deal with complex issues.
- Part or fully qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA).
Strong PC skills including Word, Excel and Macros in Excel.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's