about 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well-established Software Solutions provider is looking for a Web Applications Developer to join their team of Software Developers.
- Career oriented and opportunity to learn new technologies.
- Travelling Allowance.
- Mobile Phone allowance.
- Effective collaboration with the architecture team and web designers during the initial creative process.
- Code Review for quality purposes.
- Responsible for ongoing support and maintenance.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to manage client relationships.
- Delivery of engaging, informative and well-organized presentations.
- Assists team members to progress toward their development goals.
- Contributes towards pro-activity in pursuit of new solutions and innovation within technology practices.
- Possess EU Citizenship and/ or based in Malta with a valid Work Permit
- BS hons in computer science or equivalent.
- 2+ years experience in application development.
- Experience in Web trends, including social media integration.
- Experience integrating frameworks with other web applications.
Experience in the following Client-side scripting libraries:
- TypeScript (preferably).
- HTML (cross-browser, standards compliant, meets accessibility requirements).
- xml, json and also, server-side languages.
Experience in the following Server-side languages:
- .Net Framework, .Net Core.