about 1 year ago
12 Jul 00:00
Well-established Payments provider is expanding their Technical Department and growing the Web Applications Development Team, which translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces.
- Join a team of skilled IT professionals in the dynamic field of FinTech
- Multicultural environment, flexi-time, health insurance, gym allowance, social events, parking, training and other benefits!
- Build front-end components for the e-commerce web platform and client portal
- Drive continual improvements by suggesting UI and front-end software architecture improvements and propose the use of new technologies, ensuring web development follows a responsive paradigm
- Periodically review staging and production environments, as well as client-side performance, and proactively improve on it
- Experienced with LESS/SASS or other CSS preprocessors
- Experienced with servers, like Express.js, Tomcat
- Familiar with Node.js and surrounding tooling
- Expert knowledge in developing high-volume / high-availability web applications
- Knowledge of reactive programming and redux/flux is desirable
- Team player with great communication skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English