8 months ago
01 Sep 00:00
Due to continued growth Star Casino is now looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer.You will be joining a passionate team and working closely with the product and marketing departments and responsible for creating concepts, low fidelity wireframes and driving them forward to high fidelity pixel perfect designs that increase customer engagement, improve customer satisfaction, conversion rates and other KPIs.
Main responsibilities of a Senior UX/UI Designer will include, but are not limited to:
- Reconciliation of user, business and development needs in approach to solving design problems.
- Evaluation of functional and business design requirements from product owners.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes (all levels of fidelity) using tools like Sketch 3, UXPin, etc.
- Assess the effectiveness and usability of a preliminary design or prototype, as well as users’ thought processes and conceptual understanding.
- Collect and synthesise qualitative and quantitative research to inform and validate design decisions and develop a deep understanding of the human behind the term 'user'.
- Documenting screen-level interactions.
- Presentation of design concepts and prototypes to stakeholders.
- Working with visual designers, content writers and software developers to ensure the smooth transition of interaction design into development and, ultimately, how accurately design is translated into site experience.
- Active participation in continuous improvement methodology ensuring a certain quality standard upon product launch (MVP) followed by further improvements based on iterative and evaluative feedback.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure flagship campaigns are optimised.
- UX and UI Design (including responsive) experience in iGaming is required.
- Working on the projects that are connected with Mental Models, User Journey, Concept Maps.
- Creative, analytical, empirical, and empathetic approach to problem solving; meticulous attention to detail as well as strategic grasp of the “big picture”.
- Good knowledge of user-centred design principles, information and visual design best practices, including web standards and accessibility.
- Understanding target audiences' needs, motivations, goals and translating them into creative concepts
- Experience within the following disciplines under the UX umbrella – Information Architecture, Interaction Design and Visual Design (User Research, Content Strategy and Usability Testing are desirable but not essential).
- Understanding and exposure to HTML and CSS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (required to effectively convey ideas and explain rationale behind concepts/ solutions/ recommendations).
- Relevant work experience is required with a strong, up to date portfolio showcasing UX and UI Design.
What We Offer:
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Find more Jobs in Malta